Shutdown stsetch2 SNF 2011-05-18 13:22:32: extreme grass formation

mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu
Tue May 24 18:17:58 PDT 2011

I am not seeing a grass for the Jim-Etch-1 recipe which uses hi freq bias and a fixed throttle (16%) position (13/40 mT) for 6 min. But I am seeing a "black silicon" suface for the SOI HAR GC3-1 recipe which uses low freq bias (85w) with auto pressure control (12/26mT) and 2.5 EM current for 5 min. I am removing the shutdown since my recipe does not show grass. I will continue to look at what is going on with the SOI recipe.    Jim