Comment stsetch2 SNF 2011-05-26 11:04:33: STS2 Wafer Temperature Problem

mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu
Sat May 28 01:28:55 PDT 2011

I have the peak wafer temperature down from 110C to 77C. The problem was the indium gasket. I cleaned up the outer gasket and reduced the center gasket from 3 stacked on top of each other to a single gasket. I should be able to get the temperature down further by using new gaskets.  By the way the He leak rate was 9 mT/min which is high. Reducing this leak rate should also help lower the temperature.
     Jim