Problem stsetch2 SNF 2012-06-15 17:17:51: wafer lost

ysohn at snf.stanford.edu ysohn at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 15 17:17:52 PDT 2012

I used dummy wafer next to the machine for 10min O2 clean 5C.
Wafer somehow landed on the chuck weiredly so that it gave a leak test number of 529.
So the recipe did not run properly.
Then I stopped the recipe and transferred the wafer out from the chamber, but the loading arm came out with nothing.
But the computer showed the wafer in the carousel, which isn't really there.
No button works at this point.
I suppose wafer is somewhere in the middle of carousel and the chamber, cause the gate between them remains open(appears as white on computer).
Actually, this is not surprising because several times in the past, I saw wafer sitting not correctly on the loading arm when it was transferred from the chamber. Especially when this kind of failed leak check occurs.