Shutdown stsetch2 SNF 2012-06-18 17:57:47: tool responds to no commands

grahamab at snf.stanford.edu grahamab at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jun 18 17:57:48 PDT 2012

tool alarmed for a temperature controller being in manual mode as it was trying to load my first wafer.  after clearing alarm, load arm came back out with wafer but also showed a wafer in the chamber.  I was unable to delete the wafer in the chamber so I moved it back to the carousel.  the carousel now shows two wafers, but I'm unable to map, pump, or vent as it doesn't respond to any commands.  I closed and restarted the software, but it still shows the two wafers and I'm still unable to execute any commands.  to be clear, there is no wafer in the chamber.