Comment stsetch2 SNF 2012-05-02 16:56:41: Update RF generator

eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu
Wed May 2 16:56:43 PDT 2012

Repaired generator has been installed but the system faults for "The generator is in local mode and cannot be controlled by this software".  Jim Mcvitte is trying to check the generator software setup.
We do not have an ETA on the second generator that was also sent out for repair.  I should have an update tomorrow.
We have also written a purchase request for field service.  We are waiting for procurement to send the PO to STS. We do not have an ETA for field service yet.