STSetcher update 8/18

Elmer Enriquez elmere at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 18 14:58:47 PDT 2006

     Made some progress with the loadlock controller problem after we
installed another eprom and replaced a motor controller/driver chipset.
Now the loadlock controller is communicating with the system.  The
system however is still not functional.  The vacuum/ process controller
now seems to be having a problem "seeing" any sensors (vacuum gages,
compressed air switch, lid door).
    The plan is to get another controller from STS.  I will bring the
controller to STS on Monday so that we can more easily match-up the
eprom version.