STSetch2 update

Elmer Enriquez eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Oct 13 15:53:52 PDT 2006

STSetch2 is currently down for a handler problem.  Basicaly, the system
alarms for the platen and wafer lift pins not being in required position
in time.  We have tried extendeding  the time for the platen and pins to
get in position before the system alarms.  We have also tried speeding
up platen and pins.  But the system seems to alarm almost immediately as
soon as the command to the platen and pins are sent.  I have already
sent a message to STS regarding this problem