STSetch2 Recipe Deletion

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 1 16:29:30 PDT 2007

All,

Most of you have experience the keyboard locking up.  It appears this
may be related to a nearly full hard disk.  So, it's time to delete
recipes.  Please be proactive and delete (after you copy down the
recipe parameters) your unused or redundant recipes.  I'm sure you
would rather be in control of your recipes than what will seem like
an arbitrary approach I will take when removing recipes.  It sure
seems to me, we have an awful lot of recipes which are the same
across many lab members.

If you have done your deletion and have ones you must save, please
send me an email with the recipe name.

I will target the end of next week for my deletion of excess recipes.

Regards,
Ed