STS Field Service Visit ....

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Fri May 28 14:50:21 PDT 2010

STS Etch Community:

We have just received notification from STS that we can expect field
service to arrive mid-afternoon next Tuesday.  We will have to see how
much time they can spend on the tools that afternoon.  Because we have
issues on both tools that we would like them to work on, I've taken the
liberty of reserving both tools during the day on Wednesday, Thursday,
and Friday of next week.  While work will likely be happening only on
one machine at a time, some of that time may be released once we know
more about which tool will be the Field Service target each day.

We will try to keep you all posted as we learn more.

Have a good weekend,

John