Problem svgcoat 2001-10-08 17:24:48: severe backsplashing on prog. 8

beckwith at snf.stanford.edu beckwith at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Oct 8 05:24:49 PDT 2001

which seems to disappear if the ebr tank pressure is released*...suggestion: put a pressure regulator on the tank then I (and
others) won't have to keep stripping  wafers over and over
again.
*I was "helped" by another lab user, when the pressure was
released just prior to the ebr step there was no back splash,
this is good for only two wafers and has to be done again!
I still have to strip one wafer (for the second time today).