Problem svgcoat 2002-08-08 01:31:17: resist on prebake plate

saras at snf.stanford.edu saras at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 8 01:31:19 PDT 2002

I'm pretty sure I did this, though I'm not sure what I did wrong.  I was trying to put down 7um resist w/o the edgebead removal, and I wanted to do the normal bake at the end.  I think maybe there was just too much resist on the dummy wafers I ran at the beginning, and it left the rings around the sides?  So I stoped the machine before I got to my actual wafer, so I don't know if it would have been ok for a wafer w/o any resist.  I'm sorry for this problem, and I feel really badly if this will be hard to clean off.