Comment svgcoat SNF 2006-11-03 20:32:21: PRG#2 and #7 now work

ericp at snf.stanford.edu ericp at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Nov 3 20:32:22 PST 2006

Prg2 and 7 now are working, but the suckback on the
pump is not working properly.  In prg#2, it's not an issue
since the disp nozzle will be off to the side, but in prg#7,
during the EBR step, it might drip on your wafer.  If you need
EBR, you can blot the resist from the nozzle after each
dispense, to prevent drippage.
Also, the supply line on DISP1 had a leak
near the bottle.  I repaired the leak-  no more
bubbles.
I think SVGCOAT is narrowed down to a suckback
problem at this point.