Problem svgcoat SNF 2007-01-31 16:30:39: Spewing junk in the PR

vilanova at snf.stanford.edu vilanova at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Feb 1 08:20:22 PST 2007

Firstable I found a lot of resist all over the spindle and the
spindle motor, someone has been mesing up with the EBR
settings , I also found the Exhaust BUtterfly in a  closed
position ( that's why we were getting a lot of junk all over
the wafers ) I adjusted everything and also cleaned everything
I performed the MOnthly PM on the track cycle wafers and they
all look Great ,  PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHILE DISPENSING
YOUR RESIST ON MANUAL MODE , I DONT WANT TO SEE THE TRACK GOING DOWN HARD BECAUSE OF THAT, Ok to use.