Problem svgcoat SNF 2007-01-15 15:46:03: HMDS line leak

ericp at snf.stanford.edu ericp at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jan 15 15:46:04 PST 2007

I refilled the HMDS #1 tank, but the pressure
would not come up.  I disconnected the outlet
fitting, and the pressure rose to normal level.
There must be a leak in the line between the
canister and the track.
I left the canister full, so that the alarm on the track goes off,
and users are able to run track #1 (absent prime).
But I left the outlet fitting disconnected to stop the leak.
In other words:  Track #1 is ok to use, but if you try to use
the prime station, your wafers will not get primed.