Problem svgcoat SNF 2008-01-23 17:34:57: 7um resist bubble

vilanova at snf.stanford.edu vilanova at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jan 25 10:58:00 PST 2008

Cleaned catch cup, adjusted the dispense hose( I noticed that
if the dispense hose is far away from the wafer the uniformity
is a lot better I also recomend to clean the dispense hose from time to time DO NOT USE A Q-TIP WITH A LOT OF
ACETONE , THIS WILL GET A LOT OF ACETONE OVER YOUR WAFER WHILE YOU CLEAN THE DISPENSE HOSE, YOU CAN STILL USE IT BUT JUST AS LITTLE ACETONE AS
POSSIBLE) I Also adjusted the suck back and that also helped  to see a better uniformity on your wafer.  ,my tests wafers were not PERFECT but  lets say they are 98% better than the way
it was before.