Comment svgcoat SNF 2008-06-17 11:00:40: MOnthly Maintenance ...........

vilanova at snf.stanford.edu vilanova at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 17 11:00:41 PDT 2008

Im almost finish with the monthly PM to the tool, I cleaned the
catch cup and pretty much the whole system I replaced a
broken EBR NOzzle, And Ive tested it, But I still need to run
All of the programs to make sure each one of them is ok
please the next time you reset the system make sure that
the dispense nozzle is not over the chuck , if you do that  the
chuck will come up and will brake the EBR nozzle
i,m still working on it stay tuned...............................