Comment svgcoat SNF 2009-01-29 11:11:25: Vapor prime status

gsosa at snf.stanford.edu gsosa at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jan 29 11:11:25 PST 2009

Hi All....
  The vapor prime module on SVG track #1 has  been permanently decommisioned. Please do not be alarmed when you see that the bake cap is no longer there. We removed it as part of the de-activation. In addition, the HMDS supply cannister is  completely disconnected to prevent the possibility of an accidental discharge, all vapor prime related recipes are deactivated in recipe manager, and the hotplate temperature will be ramped down to a safe temperature. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
  ...Gary