Comment svgcoat SNF 2009-11-10 11:49:26: 7 um update

mahnaz at mahnaz at
Tue Nov 10 11:49:27 PST 2009

I have to say that 7 um looks 10 fold better but still there are issues with the uniformity and speed boat. I have shown the wafers I ran this morning to Gary and Mario both.
I did everything that I was suppose to do before running the wafers. Although I have to say that the issue is caused by viscosity of the resist combined with old track
that does not have some of the features we like to have. I had some ideas and ran it by Gary and he likes to see if is doable. ( so he will make different recipe for me to test)
I ran two different test this morning
wafers with combination bake 100s @ 90 + 100s @ 115  thickness 71600A
wafers with 200 second bake  71550 A