Problem svgcoat SNF 2009-10-25 23:31:27: spindle stuck, beeps, PR3612 spotty.

vilanova at snf.stanford.edu vilanova at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Oct 26 08:33:02 PDT 2009

1) Spindle working Perfectly Fine, Calibrated Spindle cycles wafers
Dispense Good Uniformity Good, The reason the Spindle wasnt moving
or it was beeping was because the Hotplate was full of resist .
2) Thick resist dispnese is Good and Uniformity Looks Good
( we have saved wafers to show to the user )
Maybe the bottle was either empty or someone changed it and the
system needed it  the line to be purged, Sometimes running 2 dummy
wafers doesnt do any Good because the amount of resist that goes
On the wafer os small so maybe there was an air gap in the  line
3) We need a better description of the problem NOt onl y " system
Beeping ,Bad Spindle )
EVERYTHING HAS BEEN TESTED AND CALIBRATED READY TO USE