Problem svgcoat SNF 2010-08-19 21:07:12: SPR220-7 uniformity is abysmal

nharjee at snf.stanford.edu nharjee at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 19 21:07:13 PDT 2010

The first wafer after cleaning the nozzle looks good, but the wafers following get progressively worse. The only option for uniform coatings is to clean the nozzle after every wafer. Please increase the priority of fixing the uniformity of 7 um resist. This thickness is essential for deep silicon etches. If there is something I can do to expedite the process, please let me know.