Comment svgcoat SNF 2010-07-12 08:22:37: EBR Nozzle Broken

vilanova at snf.stanford.edu vilanova at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jul 12 08:22:37 PDT 2010

This morning while Inspecting and running the System I found
the EBR nozzle Dispensing all the way to the top , I found a lot of EBR
All over the catch cup wires bottom and cool plate, this is a dangerous
because people might get EBR all over them if they get closer to Inspect their wafers, I DONT KNOW WHY THIS WASNT REPORT IT ON
CORAL, I've replaced the broken EBR and adjusted  it, Cycled wafers
Uniformity Looks good and 2mm EBR looks Ok , Also ran 5mm EBR
and system is also ok, ready to use.