Shutdown svgcoat SNF 2011-01-07 16:20:28: Track Down

gsosa at snf.stanford.edu gsosa at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jan 7 16:20:31 PST 2011

We decide to leave the track down over the weekend so that on Monday, we can spend some additional time setting up the track and doing some additional testing. The 220-3 coatings are showing an artifact pattern that may be related to exhaust. Adjusting for 220-3 may impact  220-7 and 3612 resists.  We do not want to risk users having problems over the weekend. Sorry for the inconvenience.  The Litho Team