Problem svgcoat SNF 2011-02-16 11:06:51: 220-7 no good

mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Tue May 3 08:48:09 PDT 2011

We have done extensive work on the system.
Worked on the pump and adjusted the stroke.
Played with different scenario on the arm program.
totally cleaned the exhaust line and much more.
For the last few weeks we pretty much have checked the program every day
for any sign of  drift and so far so good.
we measured the thickness and coral has been updated with that.
The rules are still the same, Run at least 3 to 4 dummies and clean the tip of the nozzle
 on the first two wafers and then commit your wafers.
Report problems on coral and my thanks to Gary and Mario.