Prime is down

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 3 18:15:19 PDT 2001

Hello all,

One wafer has been broken on the prime station, I vacuumed and cleaned
but realized that the whole adjustment is out. Do not try to use it at
all.

For the EBR the vendor worked on that all afternoon and we decided that
to discontinue the top EBR for now. The CPU is totally acting up and the
part has been ordered  till then do not turn the system off as it would
erase all the recipe or it will change some part of the recipe.
I am tired and hoping that tomorrow will be a better day for all of us
and I am truly sorry for the disruption all of these causing to your
work.

  mahnaz