Problem svgcoat 2001-10-08 17:24:48: severe backsplashing on prog. 8

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Oct 9 16:35:50 PDT 2001

Hello all,

To day we worked on the SVG coater and all the resist lines are changed
and everything that can possibly be changed or corrected is fixed.

On program 220-7 resist or program 4 we added the automatic pre dispense
So when you start the recipe automatically dispense once. Still run a
dummy.

Do Not modify or change any thing that you are not suppose to do.

In other word I am asking for a break for Mario and I.

mahnaz