up date

Mahnaz mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Thu May 9 11:20:08 PDT 2002

Hello all,

I am pleased to let you know that the sensor up grade on both svg track
has gone through very successfully and now you can run glass and quartz
wafers exactly like silicon wafers the SVGdev  has gone through the same
up grade as well.
The new sensor is Fairchild air sensor and when the wafer passes through
it signals a back pressure and sense a small voltage.

I am also optimizing the 3617M resist for glass and quartz and looking
very good.  I was able to resolve 1 um line on glass substrate.

mahnaz