EE17Q Class

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Apr 28 11:08:55 PDT 2004

Hi everyone --

Sharleen and Ali Anojeh (and maybe me and Mahnaz as well, as needed)
will be doing a litho demo for students in EE17Q.  There will be two lab
sections.  The first lab section will be this Thursday (tomorrow),
between 2 and 4 pm.  I've taken the liberty of reserving svgcoat track 1
for 2-3 pm and svgdev track 2 for 3-4 pm (and evalign from 2-4 pm.)  I'd
like to use these tracks, because the students can then better see
what's going on.  The actual time used will be much less, so if the
tracks are not in use by the class, anyone can use them -- but during
these times, this class should be given priority on these tracks (so
please, no long resist coats, no changing programs, during these times).

The second lab section has not been scheduled yet, but will be soon, and
we'll let you know about svg reservations.

Thanks for your attention --

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.