220-7 resist

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 9 14:16:03 PST 2004

Hello all,

I like to let you know that finally we resolved the issue with 7 and 10
um resist.
The uniformity looks good and thickness across the wafers are within the
spec ( less than %2 ). with thick resist, you need to clean the nozzle
with q-tip  and run at least 3 dummies.
The recipe has changed some what so follow the procedure sheet  next to
the track,  forget about the old recipe from your note book.
We have changed the pump, controller and few other items. Many hours of
work has gone  in to this, thanks for your patience.  Please if you
notice any problem or issues lets know immediately.
We all need to thank Mike, Mario and Colby.

mahnaz