Manual dispensing

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 29 12:29:47 PDT 2004

Hello all,

There has been few times since last week that we noticed  a lot of
resist gets almost everywhere on the front track. Twice  we cleaned up
the excess resist on the tray on the bottom of the track. This happens
when manual dispensing done. I can not imagine why so much resist needs
to be dispense in the first place  so  please help us to address this
issue. The excess resist  is causing some equipment issue and the system
gets stuck once in a while for no apparent reasons. If this is a
training issue please let me know and i will be more than happy to go
over it with you.
When resist spills  all over the system;  this is a safety issue as
well.
Any suggestion please let  me know.

mahnaz