strange behavior

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Dec 15 10:18:03 PST 2006

Hello all,

I was just told by Mario that front track is acting up
Both Program 7 ( 1 um ) and 8 ( 1.6 um) uses the same ARM program for 2
mm (ARM 6) EBR and
( ARM7) for 5 mm EBR. For some strange reason program 7 runs with no
problem,  program 8 runs fine with 5 mm ebr but not with 2 mm EBR. Mario
made it work with ARM5 for 2 mm EBR.  We need to work around this as the
culprit could be BAd board or our fear is the back up battery. I like to
get through the weekend and we deal with it on Monday.

Let us know if you see any other strange behavior which will be critical
to trouble shoot the system.
mahnaz