incident

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 17 17:03:30 PST 2006

Hello all,

I am sending this email out just to say how sad and disappointment I am
with all the material was ran on the SVG track 2. I feel sad
particularly for all the good people who follow the rules and respect
it  and disappointed and upset as I can not find the person who  ran
those stuff.
As of right now,  I do not have the luxury of having a back up spindle,
the one we took out of the track is not reparable and very very
contaminated.

So Here  is  my message to the person who did this, if you have a
process and not sure what To do, come and talk to me.  You will be
surprise I always find a way. Why on earth you want to see me sad over
the long weekend!!!
Staff are not here on Monday, please watch over  equipments and  use
your judgments.
And go head surprise Mario and me on Tuesday with a perfect, clean lab.

mahnaz