7 um

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 22 12:19:38 PST 2006

Hello all,

The svg track  is yellow light for non uniform 7 um resist. The pump is
need to be rebuild. Mario has called and they will be in tomorrow to
change the pump and also change the filter  in the EBR pump. I have made
a reservation from 11 to 2 . We might finish earlier but one will never
know.

Uija our new staff found the computer mouse across from track loaded
with resist this morning , she asked me how would that be possible and
demanded me to send this note out.   Can you tell me how would that
happened, any idea?   But let me me warn you,  you are causing health
hazard for your self and every one around you and I think every one
should pay attention what other lab members doing and report such
behaviors immediately
.

mahnaz