7 and 3 um resist

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 3 15:57:01 PST 2006

Hello all,

The pump for 7 um went down and has been taken out to get rebuild but in
order to test the  pump and see if it is really defective or not the
controller need to go with it. The controller that controls 7 um on
front track controls the 3 um on back track as well so we are down for 7
um and 3 um resist.  regardless of the rebuild for the 7 um pump the
controller will come back on Monday around noon time that is what  I
have been told.  The rebuild for the 7 um will take an extra two days
say mid week next week.
If you try to run 3 um nothing will dispense, trust me on this.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

mahnaz