Litho cassette

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 3 07:16:59 PDT 2007

Hello all,

I have received numerous complains from lab members and staff regarding
not having cassettes available in the Litho area.
I should have 13 blue boxes with teflon cassette in them in the litho
area  AT LEAST.

Here is the deal, If you have stored your wafers in litho box,  better
hurry up and release the box .
I will look for them at 8 Am today ( 8/3)  and I intend to have the 13
box on the shelf by 8:30 am today so better hurry up.

Now that Uija is gone staff could use  a little help, for me to come in
at 6 am to take care of matters like this, is not very productive use of
 my time , is it?

mahnaz