7 um update

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 15 10:56:16 PDT 2010

Hello all,

Gary and Mario did some final adjustment yesterday, like the exhaust
line is not blocked, the tip was slightly pulled back and few other
things...
  So this morning I cleaned the nozzle with acetone, ran 4 dummies and
every time cleaned the tip before the dispense with dry q-tip.
Do not look good. the uniformity / thickness in the middle and 25% of
the wafer is out. The edges still shows the speed boat like around the
edges.
Measured the thickness and in the nonuniform  area reads   4.1 um.

the rest of the wafer read at 67527, 69678,65228,65470,65133A

I do have to say that Gary and Mario have practically changed everything
pump, valves, lines....
I will spend some serious time next week on the track and if not
successful, I will bring the vendor to take a look at it.

mahnaz