SVG Coat 1 Scheduled Downtime-

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at
Fri Apr 8 07:51:51 PDT 2011

Hello Litho Users....

     The Litho staff has scheduled and reserved time on Monday 4/11 and Wednesday 4/13 from 8:00am to 12:00 noon to work on the thick resist process on SVG Coater #1. During this time the track will be down and unavailable to lab users. We will not be shutting down track #2 but we would appreciate if you could delay your SVG Coat processing til the afternoon. This will allow the Litho team access to the back track as a support tool during troubleshooting and will eliminate traffic and congestion around this area. We will certainly accommodate your needs if you have a few wafers to process but would greatly appreciate your support in this effort. Thanks in advance for your support and we apologize for the inconvenience.

     Regards... The Litho Team

More information about the svgcoat mailing list