Please read

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 15 15:50:01 PDT 2011

Hello all,

When the lifter on the svgcoat 2 mis-behaves please do not shut down the
track because all ASML users use the the YES oven and they do not need
to use the prime on the track.
  I asked Gary for an explanation on the issue so the issue is caused by
resetting the track from the panel and NOT DOING IT FROM THE MONITOR (
correct way).

mahnaz

Here is Gray's explanation

  This is an intermittent problem with the power up sequence. The only time it happens is when the track is powered down and powered up at the track controller, probably by a user trying to reset the track. Sometimes, not all the time, the lifters on the vapor prime will get stuck. If the track is reset using the recipe manager, and doing a track reset, it never fails. We have tried replacing the I/O board and the lifter mechanism so far. We need to re-reinforce the the track users that the proper way to reset the track is through the recipe manager computer and not by the track controller.