Shutdown svgcoat2 SNF 2009-05-12 01:42:32: Drain Alarm

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Tue May 12 08:48:00 PDT 2009

All,

There are two buttons on the top right of the system, all you have to do
press and hold the button that goes to the track is alarming  and you
will hear that the system will pump the carboy to the big one in the
yellow cabinet.
THIS DOES NOT CALL FOR YELLOW LIGHT OR SHUTTING THE SYSTEM.
please see the staff.

mahnaz