Problem svgcoat2 SNF 2009-10-06 12:01:10: receiver station comes up before wafers are done

lindaw at snf.stanford.edu lindaw at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Oct 6 12:01:11 PDT 2009

THis morning the reciever station came up to reset position while my wafers were still running.  If you reset and press start with wafers still in the cassette, the cassette goes down and then right back up.  I had to remove my wafers from the receiver cassette before it would go back dwon and collect the rest of my wafers.  I also just noticed it doing this with another user's wafers.  sensor air pressure too high maybe?