Problem svgcoat2 SNF 2009-09-03 20:58:53: splotches everywhere

mrlin at snf.stanford.edu mrlin at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Sep 3 20:58:54 PDT 2009

Ran 3612 1um, 16 wafers: 7 had big splotches on them (resist drip? EBR issue?).
I then stripped and re-ran 5 of the 7. Again, 4 out of 5 had this problem.
I ran the rest on track 1 (and stripped the 4 and re-ran on track 1). They look good. However, I noticed that the resist (after coating on the wafer) looks redder for track 2 than for track 1 (I'm using white-ish quartz wafers). I would ahve expected them to be the same color since it's the same resist.