Problem svgcoat2 SNF 2010-08-23 18:11:24: Streaks

calarrudo at snf.stanford.edu calarrudo at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Aug 23 18:11:25 PDT 2010

The las three or four weeks the SVG Coater Track 2 has had an ongoing problem of leaving starburst straks on the my wafers and other lab members  wafers.  I talked to Gary Sosa about the problem a while     back.  it doesn't seem to matter if you spin rinse dry your wafers prior tp the prime or whether you run 5 test wafers in a row there are still streaks.  This is frustrating to me because I have to rework my wafers constantly.