Comment svgcoat2 SNF 2011-12-03 13:36:06: What happened to the "2" recipes?

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Sat Dec 3 14:42:12 PST 2011

Hi Linda,

Due to particle issues on asml while back we moved 955-.7 resist from
front track to back track and we took all the recipes without
The EBR off. It has been more than 6 or 7 months.  There are recipes on
front track but you need to prime on track 2 and move it to track one,
painful
definitely.
If something you urgently need we will work with you on Monday.
I hope this helps.
mahnaz