Problem svgcoat2 SNF 2011-02-06 17:02:08: similar problem, both tracks

ericp at snf.stanford.edu ericp at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Feb 6 17:02:08 PST 2011

Both tracks were erroring on "HPO".  I took that to mean "Hot plate oven". The problems on SVGCOAT1 and 2 are similar but slightly different.  On SVGCOAT1, the rails on the (disabled) vapor prime station are getting stuck in the OUT position.  They start to come in, and then hang, which causes the alarm.  On SVGCOAT2, the lifter on the VP station is sticking in a similar fashion.  Perhaps they both require lubrication.
Both tracks are operating now, but it seems that when they sit for a few hours, it starts sticking again.  Kokab is running a large batch through right now, and they are both working fine.  But I'm certain the problem will occur again if not dealt with.