UP date

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 7 11:58:41 PST 2002

Hello folks,

I am not sure how to say this, You have  no business to adjust any thing
on the pump, canister (EBR, HMDS)  or any thing from underneath the
track.  We need to break this vicious cycle of trying to fix things that
in the first place should have not been touched. Mike, Mario and I are
the only one. I am very frustrated at this moment.

Secondly:  No ONE IS allowed to use the PRIME hot plate in MANUAL mode
on the tracks, use the YES prime oven. If I see that, consider your name
taken off for a month.

mahnaz