Up date

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 25 16:49:24 PST 2003

Hello all,

I Like to give a a little up date on the status of the track, although
is not very positive we have spent quiet a lot of hours on the track.
It all started with noticing non uniformity with 220-3 resist and plus
EBR splashes.
 We have made many adjustment that I do not want to get in to that. In
short the EBR issue is caused by the tip of nozzle which is not smooth
and we noticed some scratches so we will order a new nozzle.

I ran few wafers with 1 um and 1.6 um and it looked very good but 100%
inspection  of wafers are required  for now and please report any issues
to us.

220-3 is not satisfactory and I like to keep that recipe under yellow
light.

Mario and I planning to spend more time on the track tomorrow.

mahnaz