update

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 3 16:30:35 PST 2007

Hello all,

Happy new year

I am afraid I do not have good news
SVGCOAT2:

I have the promise of our FSE that will do his best to bring up the
svgcoat2 up tomorrow but one never know. The motor stepper is not
working and the key pad gets stock on some of the buttons. I was told by
him and Mario that some of you use pen and tweezers  which very damaging
and the key pads are expensive and hard to change.

SVGcoat:

HMDS board is not signaling the correct sign and Power supply burning
fuse although  needs to be confirmed tomorrow when he comes back.

mahnaz