220/ 7um update

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 10 11:49:50 PST 2009

I have to say that 7 um looks 10 fold better but still there are issues
with the uniformity and speed boat. I have shown the wafers I ran this
morning to Gary and Mario both.
I did everything that I was suppose to do before running the wafers.
Although I have to say that the issue is caused by viscosity of the
resist combined with old track
that does not have some of the features we like to have. I had some
ideas and ran it by Gary and he likes to see if is doable. ( so he will
make different recipe for me to test)
I ran two different test this morning
wafers with combination bake 100s @ 90 + 100s @ 115  thickness 71600A
wafers with 200 second bake  71550 A
all okay for now so please use it and report any issues on coral.

mahnaz