SVG Coat 1 Scheduled Downtime-

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 8 07:51:51 PDT 2011

Hello Litho Users....

     The Litho staff has scheduled and reserved time on Monday 4/11 and Wednesday 4/13 from 8:00am to 12:00 noon to work on the thick resist process on SVG Coater #1. During this time the track will be down and unavailable to lab users. We will not be shutting down track #2 but we would appreciate if you could delay your SVG Coat processing til the afternoon. This will allow the Litho team access to the back track as a support tool during troubleshooting and will eliminate traffic and congestion around this area. We will certainly accommodate your needs if you have a few wafers to process but would greatly appreciate your support in this effort. Thanks in advance for your support and we apologize for the inconvenience.

     Regards... The Litho Team