[svgcoat2] 955-.7 update

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 11 14:32:00 PDT 2013

Hello all,

This is the latest information that we have gotten from Microchem.

David and I almost few times a week have been checking with them.
We still do not know the reason for the delay  but the chemical was
ordered 2 months ago.

I have asked them to give us the reason as I have been so stressed about
it and I want to know more than all of you why?

I have 100 ml of the 955-.7 , that I like to use the resist with
syringe  in manual mode in order to waste as little as possible. Gary
has created a manual dispense for the 955 resist.  As of right now,   i
have two people  that would like  to do this. On  Monday 10/14  at 10 am
Gary and I will be avaliable and I have made reservation on the tool. So
if you like to tag along and do a wafer or two. please let us know.

Mahnaz