Problem svgdev 2003-05-04 18:17:34: Report Problem for svgdev

erics at snf.stanford.edu erics at snf.stanford.edu
Sun May 4 06:17:35 PDT 2003

whenever I develop SPR220-7 ~7um I notice that the first puddle does not cover the whole wafer surface. I imagine that many people that use this recipe are haveing the same problem because I notice it every time I run the program. I have quickly talked to Mike M. about it but am not sure if he relayed the information. It seems to me to be related to a surface tension effect. I think that if there was a light water spray before the first develop puddle it would break the surface tension and relieve the problem.